Syncing Tools for iPhone, Google, & Yahoo Calendars
There's no need to type your game schedule into your iPhone, iCal, Google, or Yahoo! calendar. The schedules are ready for automatic syncing (iPhone or Google) or manual importing (Yahoo!), just follow the instructions below.
iPhone, iPad, iPod, or iCal
- Click the appropriate link ( Hotshots | Boxers | NY Lions | Polar Bears | Tigers | Westies | Wizards ) to subscribe to your team's calendar.
- Changes and updates will appear automatically in Mac's iCal or Windows' Outlook and sync to your iPhone or iPod. Please refresh your subscription daily at most when iCal or Outlook asks.
- Go to our Schedule and click "+ Google Calendar" in the lower right-hand corner.
- Login to Google if necessary and click "Add all" in the popup window.
- Changes and updates will appear in your Google Calendar automatically.
- You can name the new calendars by clicking the down arrow next to each new calendar in "Other calendars" and selecting "Calendar Settings". "URL" lets you figure out which calendar is which.
- You'll need to repeat this procedure every time our schedule changes to keep Yahoo in sync.
- Click the appropriate link ( Hotshots | Boxers | NY Lions | Polar Bears | Tigers | Westies | Wizards ) to download the Comma-Separated Value (CSV) file.
- When prompted, specify a name and location to save the CSV file.
- Open your web browser and navigate to calendar.yahoo.com.
- Click on "Calendar Options" in the upper right-hand corner of the Yahoo! page.
- Click "Import/Export" in the middle column.
- Click the "Browse..." button under "Import from Outlook".
- Choose the file you saved in step 2, and click "Open".
- Click the "Import" button under "Import from Outlook".
- Click the "Done" button. It's near "Import/Export" on top.
- Click "Calendar" to return to calendar.yahoo.com.
- Please use the following addresses to subscribe to your team's calendar with feed readers like Google Reader or Feed Demon.
- You can copy and paste these very long addresses into any feed
NY Lions: https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/ppblpehkf3aqld62ssp7eml4h6obq8tk%40import.calendar.google.com/public/basic
Polar Bears: https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/l61tmbe8gilrua8eohaetk66d5a22a80%40import.calendar.google.com/public/basic
- If you use some other calendar or scheduling program, there is a very good chance that you will be able to import your game schedule. Look for a feature to import comma-separated-value (CSV), iCal (ICS), or vCalendar (VCS) files. The feature would probably be under "Import/Export" under the "File" menu, but hunt around.
- Use the iPhone links above to import iCal or vCalendar files. Use the Yahoo! calendar links above to import comma-separated-value files.